Returns for customers within the European Union
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason, provided the products are unused and undamaged and existing labels, stickers and seals have not been removed. When labels and any seals on the product are removed, your order is final and cannot be returned. The warranty seal is applied to our shoes by means of single-use labels with warranty cord and stickers.
After cancellation, you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account.
How to return a product (step by step):
Return the product(s) that are not satisfactory back in the original shoebox with the labels and stickers attached. The heels must be in the same state as they were when they arrived. When finished, send us an email at [email protected] to request your personal return number (RMA). Don't forget to send us your order number!
You will receive a return instruction and a return number. We cannot process returns without a request or return number. The buyer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for the return shipment to our warehouse. We offer a paid return label for many countries that is cheaper than returning it yourself. When you are in possession of a shipping label, drop the package off at the nearest parcel shop.
After receiving your return, we will check it. We will then send you a replacement product or refund the order amount due within 14 after receiving your return, provided that the product has been returned in good order. The price per product will be refunded including original shipping costs for customers within the EU.
Request a return
You can use the official EU withdrawal form. However, it is easier to email us at: [email protected]. Always state your order number with the request and which products you want to return, preferably with the reason for return!
You will then receive a return instruction and a return number. Only send the return if you have received the return instruction and return number. We cannot process returns without a request or return number.
After receiving your return, we will check it. We will then send you a replacement product or refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return, provided that the product has been returned in good order. The price paid per product will be refunded including original shipping costs for customers within the EU.
- the buyer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for the return shipment to our warehouse in the Netherlands. We offer a paid return label for many countries that is cheaper than returning it yourself.
- if you choose a payment option with additional costs (PayPal, Klarna), these additional costs will not be refunded. We offer sufficient payment options at no cost so that you do not have to use these expensive payment methods for you and us.
- your return must meet the requirements as stated below. The return must be unworn, unused and with all original labels, packaging and characteristics.
Paid return shipping label
For customers in the following countries, we offer a paid return label which in many cases is cheaper than paying the return costs yourself. You will receive the link to the portal from us as soon as you request a return number.
|Country||Costs € return label||Shipping options|
|Netherlands||4,50||DPD, DHL, PostNL|
|Poland, Czech Rep.||13,00||DPD|
|Austria||12,75||Postal service (PostNL return)|
|Slovenia||15,00||Postal service (PostNL return)|
For other EU countries, we can't offer return labels due to the limitations of DHL, PostNL and DPD. Please arrange a shipping label for your country yourself. Please note that for some regions, and islands in the above countries, there is still no discounted return label possible.
Requirements for return shipment
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to us with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging. The return must be unworn, unused and with all original labels, packaging and characteristics.
Our products have multiple labels and stickers for checking. When removing these labels and stickers, you put the product into use and your right to return expires.
Returns that are returned late or (partly) damaged or worn can be deducted an amount to cover the costs of stocking or settling the damage. For orders and returns of 5 or more items, a "restocking fee" of 5% can be charged.
Exception custom products
The right of withdrawal does not apply to products that you purchase through this web store that are made to measure according to the specification entered by you (made-to-measure or made-to-order). The sale is final after successful payment. Each product is explicitly stated if it concerns a custom product.
Returns from outside the EU
For customers outside the EU, in principle, all rights apply as stated for EU customers. The only exception is that the shipping costs outside the EU will not be reimbursed in case of return.
- You have the same rights and obligations as EU customers except that we do not refund the original shipping costs, we only refund the product price you paid.
- You will have to pay for the shipping costs to return the product to our warehouse in the Netherlands.
- We do not refund any customs fees or VAT paid by you to your local customs office. Please contact your customs office to get a refund for any customs fees.
- For large orders over 5 pairs, we may have to charge a handling fee for returns. Please contact us first if you order or return larger orders.